The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It's the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world's best-riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU), which provides Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it's the ride that matters. Believe it.
Ready to super-charge your stoke? The Levo Comp will take your trail riding to the next level with SRAM's expansive GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, full FOX suspension, and a lightweight, durable alloy wheelset.
- Levo's fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and advanced MasterMind Turbo Control Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and it features our all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5" wheel in the back and 29" upfront delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle, and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial in its performance for any riding style and any terrain. Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63- and 65.5-degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo's 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo's S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
|Fork Length (full)||557mm||567mm||567mm||567mm||567mm||567mm|
|Bike Standover Height||752mm||776mm||783mm||787mm||788mm||790mm|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||390mm||405mm||425mm||445mm||465mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||78°||77.2°||76.7°||76.2°||76.2°||76.2°|
|Max Seatpost Insertion||210mm||220mm||240mm||255mm||275mm||295mm|
|Min Seatpost Insertion||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm|
|Size down for |
|S1||X-Small||4'11" - 5'3"|
|S2||Small||5'2" - 5'8"|
|S3||Medium||5'5" - 5'11"|
|S4||Large||5'8" - 6'2"|
|S5||X-Large||5'10" - 6'4"|
|S6||XX-Large||6'2" - 6'8"|
|Size up for|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 36 RHYTHM 29, GRIP damper, 44mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 160mm travel|
|Rear Shock||S1: Fox Float DPS Performance, 3- position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune, S2-S6: FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm|
|Rims||Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
Front: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
Rear: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Rear: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
|Crankset||Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm|
|Chainrings||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
Front: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm
Rear: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
|Handlebars||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Stem||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm|
|Saddle||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Custom Specialized wiring harness, SWAT CC steerer tube integrated tool with chain tool and link|
|Motor||Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor|
|Battery||Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh|
|Controller/Display||Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Satin Black/Light Silver/Gloss Black / S2||888818754342||96422-5002||TUR153627322|
|Satin Black/Light Silver/Gloss Black / S3||888818753789||96422-5003||TUR326932363|
|Satin Black/Light Silver/Gloss Black / S4||888818755493||96422-5004|
|Satin Black/Light Silver/Gloss Black / S5||888818754311||96422-5005|
|Satin Black/Light Silver/Gloss Black / S6||888818755226||96422-5006|