The DRV/AEROa is a high-performance aluminum aero drop bar featuring a truncated airfoil for aerodynamics, comfort and stiffness. The curve has been optimized for modern road levers. The innovative fit and ergonomics of the DRV system include a 7° ramp angle and a 4° flare in the drops, allowing a natural wrist angle for enhanced comfort and control.
The DRiVe metric by Profile Design pinpoints the precise position in the drops where riders instinctively place their hands. The metric is incorporated into a new series of progressively sized handlebars designed around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions.
What is your DRiVe? Gone are the days of simply measuring a drop bar by the standard reach, drop and width. Our DRiVe metric pinpoints the precise position in the drops where riders instinctively place their hands. The metric is incorporated into a new series of progressively sized handlebars designed around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions.
- The DRiVe Metric: The DRiVe (Drop Reach Variant) position is measured via a 73° line beginning at the bar bore. The DRiVe metric pinpoints the line intersection with the drop.
- DRiVe Reclaims Comfort, Power & Control: Modern drop bar designs are deeply tied to tradition. They are designed based on outdated road bike sizing rendering many of cycling intended hand positions unattainable when riding modern frame geometry. The ride positions that are the most powerful and allow for the most control have now shifted into virtually unattainable positions. DRiVe reclaims many of the ideal positions most critical to comfort, power, and control.
- Fit Made Simple: To predict the DRiVe position of any given rider, we looked at an anthropological study focusing on the correlation among handbreadth, shoulder width, and height. By measuring your handbreadth we can easily identify a DRiVe that will be compatible with your body type.
- Progressive Ergonomics: The tops and hoods complement the powerhouse DRiVe position and the Reach and DRiVe are progressively sized as the bar increases in width. This progressive sizing ensures the most powerful positions remain right where they are needed.
- Weight: 315g (38cm)
- Size: 36, 38, 40, 42, 44cm (center to center)
- Reach: 70, 75, 80mm
- Clamp Width: 100mm
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Clip Compatible: Yes
- Drop: 122mm, 136mm, 148mm
- Drop Outsweep: 4°
- Drive: 105mm, 120mm, 135mm
- Internal Cable Routing: Yes (Mechanical / Di2)
- Max Brake Lever Torque: 10Nm
- Max Torque Clamping to Bar: 6Nm
- Material: 6061-T6 AL
|31.8mm / Matte Black / 40cm||723660007041||RHDRVA105401||PRO71749778K|