Shop All Gear
- 31mm grip with micro diamond pattern - Kevlar infused TRC + rubber compound
- Integrated lower headset for 1.5" or tapered steerers - 36° x 45°
- All conditions Fat Bike tread
- LEV INTEGRA'S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. - With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy's fantasy. - Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – now available in 175mm travel.
- Eten-I rounds out the lower end of the KS internally routed dropper post spectrum with a post that is perfect for new riders just getting used to the idea of on-the-fly seat height adjustment or more experienced riders looking for a value-priced solution. - Eten-I uses the same head and cartridge as the Eten Remote but moves the cable interface to the bottom of the post for compatibility with frames accommodating internally routed cables.
- Body material: Aluminum - Spindle material: Chromoly + - Weight: 390g |pair - Surface area: 350mm² - SPD compatible
9 Series Disc Brake Pads - One piece connected back plate - Performance compound offers excellent bite for strong braking response in a variety of conditions - Pair of disc brake pads for one MT5, MT7 caliper
- Take your recovery to a whole new level - 20 grams of Plant based Protein - Whole Superfoods, Chia & Flax Seeds - Omega-3, fiber, and antioxidants for digestive health and more
Compatible with all Presta pump heads and most sealant injectors, Fillmore is backward-compatible with whatever you got, and forward-thinking in every way. Made for mountain, gravel and 'cross rims up to 28mm deep, Fillmore is one of those upgrades you don't know you need until you try it. - Airflow - 3 times standard Presta air flow, easing tubeless tire set-up and reducing pumping force - No clogging - Patented poppet-style design eliminates clogging by shielding air hole from contact with sealant - Simplicity - Ability to inject sealant without removal of valve core simplifies maintenance - Adjustable - Micro-air adjustment feature allows for precise trail-side pressure changes
- Protects chainstays from harsh chainslap maintaining the frame's strength and finish - Fits all makes, models, and sizes - Wrap up the stay or trim a custom shape - Made with a high durability rubber and is bonded to the frame with high strength adhesive - Chainstay Armor is removable if needed - Includes one roll (5cm x 100cm) & one cleaning wipe
- Protects downtubes from harsh tailgate rub maintaining frame strength and finish - Fits all makes, models, and sizes - Made with a high durability urethane and is bonded to the frame with high strength adhesive - Includes one Shuttle Armor and one install cleaning wipe - Shuttle Armor is removable if needed
- Create an air tight seal for BST rims - Can also be used as a lightweight rim strip for any rim
$0.86 - $2.74
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
$0.95 $2.00 53% Off
With our one-time-use face masks, you can help control the spread of viruses, while still spreading the Specialized love. With latex-free elastic ear loops and a customizable metal nose bridge, the Specialized One-Time Use Face Mask will fit most adults comfortably for hours. With four available styles, you'll be sure to find one that fits your look, whether you're on the top step of the podium, or just ordering a latte after your morning ride. - 3-ply micro-denier filter which filtrates more than 95% of 0.5 particles. - Available in 4 styles: Specialized Red, American Flag White/Gray, Teal Blue Peace, Camo. - Customizable integrated metal nose bridge. - Important Information: Not for use in clinical settings where infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high. Not reusable, one-time use only. Should not be worn for more than five hours. Not intended for use by small children. Not FDA cleared or approved. Authorized by FDA under EAU for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic. This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act,21 U.S.C. 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner. Store in a cool, ventilated place. - Latex-free, elastic ear loops. - One size fits most adults. - Single-use disposable, non-sterile. - Specialized makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied, the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
$0.95 $2.00 53% Off
Replacement Phillips screwdriver for EMT tools.
$0.95 $1.00 5% Off
Replacement UHP head O-ring seal
Internally fitting service parts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake master cylinders. - All HFX-MAG compatible master cylinder internals are designed for the current aluminum piston/2mm push-rod platform (2003 and newer).
- Brass barrel, 2.2mm cable pass-through, screwdriver slot on both ends
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
$1.05 - $2.88
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Precision brake bleeding tools and adaptor kits for Magura brake systems.
$1.39 - $36.00
The combination of fast and medium-burning carbohydrates in Clif’s Energy Gels provides you with a steady stream of usable fuel during workouts and races. Electrolytes help balance your fluid levels, while caffeine in three of the flavors gives a boost to your central nervous system and releases free fatty acids into your bloodstream, which can help spare your body’s limited glycogen stores. Clif uses 90% organic ingredients and a thin consistency that goes down easy in both hot and cold weather. Even the packaging has a special touch—the opening is narrow and has a litter-resistant leash, the corners are rounded for jersey pocket comfort, and each packet has a reduced carbon footprint.
$1.50 - $38.40
Perform at your highest potential with GU Energy Gel. The 3:1 ratio of maltodextrin and fructose spares your limited glycogen stores with a combination of slow and fast-absorbing carbohydrates. The electrolytes sodium and potassium are just what your legs crave to stay firing properly. Branched-chain amino acids speed recovery and reduce muscle damage, and of course the delicious flavors go down easy.
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
$1.50 - $2.00
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
Page 1 of 448 Next page