$8.99 - $12.00 $12.00 Up to 25% Off
The Purist MoFlo Bottle features an amorphous silicon dioxide coating that's infused into the inner wall of the bottle. Essentially, this forms a glass-like finish that provides a totally natural, and completely inert, solution to the problem of your drinks staining the bottle or leaving behind any residual aftertaste. This infusion also shields your fresh water from tasting like plastic on very hot days, making it akin to drinking straight from a sparkling clean glass. - Purist infusion shields the bottle from odor, stains, and mold to keep your water pure and your bottle clean. - Large screw top design is leak-free and wide enough for ice cubes and scooping in powdered drink mix. - Updated MoFlo cap retains the same mechanism and delivers great flow. It's now easier to clean with a flush top and improved grip. - 100% leak-free. - Made from easy-to-squeeze LDPE material. - Clear viewing strip makes it easy to see the bottle's contents. - BPA-Free plastic is made from 100% FDA food-grade materials, and it's printed with non-solvent base (UV Cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Dimension Mini Bells take up less room on handlebars and fit 40mm or narrower. Check out the video for a YouTube sound clip!
$9.99 - $15.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
- pH balanced formula: enriched with Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Sunflower Oils - Provides deep moisturising and lasting protection - Uses natural fragrances and ingredients - Suitable to use on sensitive skin
Accessorize your bike in a way that announces your presence in style. The omni-directional rotating top produces a clean, clear, loud ring. - Fits handlebars with 22.2mm (.87-inch) outside diameters. - Dome Diameter: 44mm (1.6")
A steampunk statement for your handlebars. A transparent dome lets colorful gear workings of the insides of the bell be seen. The Gear Bell is even rainproof.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
- Labeled Size: 26 x 4.0 – 4.8 - ISO Width: 100mm – 120mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Wall Thickness: 1mm - Valve length: 32mm - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable - Weight: 580g
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances - To use: rub 1/6 to 1/3 ounce on your skin or chamois - Meets the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices - No animal testing utilized
Luxury Chamois Cream creates a friction-reducing barrier against saddle sores and chafing caused by cycling, triathlon, running or any endurance sport. - Specially formulated to keep cyclists and other endurance athletes comfortable and performing at their peak - Provitamin moisturizers create long-lasting hydrated skin feeling - Long-lasting formula works in extreme conditions and has a mild cooling function - Enriched with natural Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil - Does not contain any materials that are prohibited by WADA and is free from parabens and formaldehyde
Free Your Pockets Why carry your tools yourself? Strap them to your bike and forget about them until you actually need them. Enough room for a CO2 cartridge, a small selection of tools + tire levers, and a spare tube. - Stretch hook-and-loop strap adjustment - Ripstop nylon construction - Printed silicone grip - Tri-fold design - 3 inner pockets
- Protects downtubes from harsh tailgate rub maintaining frame strength and finish - Fits all makes, models, and sizes - Made with a high durability urethane and is bonded to the frame with high strength adhesive - Includes one Shuttle Armor and one install cleaning wipe - Shuttle Armor is removable if needed
$22.99 - $24.99
The perfect balance between lightweight and capacity. Large enough to accommodate a spare inner tube, tire levers, multi-tool, a wallet, and keys. But compact enough for adventure. - Water resistant 1000D material with YKK zipper - Interior division for all your essentials - Reflective logo, webbing to clip light - Angled straps achieve a low profile fit - No-snag Velcro and Amara leather limit abrasion
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
The Tire Bag 2, with its rectangular main pocket and two zippered side pockets, is an excellent option for road or mountain bikers who need extra room. - Hook and loop at the seat post, and a 3/4-inch nylon strap provides an extremely stable mounting system - Designed to hold a tubular tire and tools, perfect to carry longer or larger tools - Can be mounted on the frame or under the saddle - Weight: 90 grams - Capacity: 84 cubic inches
The Timber Model YEW bell is designed to alert other nearby trail users of your presence. Using a spring-loaded on/off switch, the bell can be turned on, ringing activated by the bikes motion, or it can be silenced when not needed. The Timber bell offers a friendly way to warn other trail users of your approach. Fits 35mm bars (includes shims for standard 31.8mm and 22.2mm bars) A hinge pin in the bar clamp provides easier mounting and secure holding power Spring loaded piston on the on/off lever for smoother shifting
- Protects high risk areas of the fork from rock chips, wear & scratches - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Designed around mountain bike fork geometry - Fork coverage ~60%. Includes crowns, lowers, and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Offers a universal fit for gravel & road forks to cover high wear areas - Fork coverage ~80% - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
The Prestaflator ECO is designed with a medium flow trigger valve providing a perfect balance for inflation and seating tubeless tires. The dial pressure gauge lets you follow your progress visually. Designed for Bicycle Mountain & Road tires with a wide range of pressure requirements. Auto-Select Head Presta / Schrader auto-select head engages with a simple flip of the lever. Quick lever release minimizes air loss at disconnect. Quality Prestaflator is engineered specifically for the needs of bicycles and bicyclists. Only top quality materials are used for it’s components. We start with a cast Alloy body and give it a Nickel plated finish. The hose is made of reinforced PVC. It’s more flexible than rubber hoses and is rated for 300 PSI of continuous use. Smooth alloy clamps on the hose are more comfortable for use. The pressure gauge has a durable steel case covered with a rubber shock housing and offers accuracy with +/- 2%. The dial has a bicycle-specific pressure range of 12 Bar/174 PSI. It’s high enough to inflate any daily-use tire, but not excessive so the gauge is easy to read. Prestaflator – The Original Beware of fakes and cheap imitations sold by one-product sellers. These are not real brands that can stand behind your product. Prestacycle is the originator of the Prestaflator. We are a full-line Bicycle tools company providing the Cycling industry globally with world-class tool designs. Our R&D has created a proven design that we have consistently improved-upon through years of experience. Prestaflator is different… a high quality, serviceable tool… designed, built and warranted for use on Bicycles. Specifications: - 2" / Steel body dial pressure gauge. - 150 PSI (in 2 PSI increments). - 10.5 Bar (in 0.2 Bar increments). - Copper coil mechanism provides good accuracy. - Polymer Presta / Schrader auto-select head. - Engages any valve with a simple flip of the lever. - Presta AND Schrader - Quick lever release minimizes loss at disconnect. - Replaceable I/M compressor quick-release attachment. - Rubber pressure gauge housing for shock protection. - Cast alloy pistol grip handle with Nickel-plated finish. - Thumb-control pressure release button. - High-pressure hose for easy access on any wheel. Disclaimers Air compressor and air hose with quick release connector required for use – not included. Maximum air pressure is limited by your compressor’s capabilities.
Realize the epitome of grip and control with our thinnest bar tape. Minimal padding allows for maximum feel and handling while carving the corners of your local criterium.
$44.99 $60.00 25% Off
The all-new Rhombus Pro’s aggressive tread is designed for aggressive riding on aggressive trails. With more tire clearance and more capability, today’s gravel bikes can take on tougher trails than ever before. Tires are one of the most integral components for a gravel bike’s ride quality and the Rhombus Pro delivers. It provides unmatched traction, confident cornering and improved comfort when the gravel road turns to single track. When you’re ready to get rowdy on your gravel bike, the Rhombus Pro is the tire for you. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Folding - Compound: Gripton - Flat Protection: Endurant - 700c x 42 - PSI 35-65 - Approximate weight 575g
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Frame coverage ~60%. Includes toptube, downtube, 4 stays, seat tube, and extra pieces. - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed - Made in Canada
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around road and gravel bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Frame coverage ~60%. Includes toptube, full downtube, 4 stays, seat tube and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around e-mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
Looking for our best selling Lumina series in a smaller and lighter package? Look no further than our Micro 900. NiteRider makes this headlight USB rechargeable for convenient on-the-go charging. Another feature of note on the 900, Intellicharge, which reduces your charge time in half—giving you more time riding and less time waiting. Its light weight at 130 grams makes it quite suitable as a helmet mountable option as well as bar compatible—standard and oversized 35mm diameters. - 900 lumen output - All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - High output light using a CREE LED at 6000k - Ultra lightweight 900 lumen head light, weighing in at only 130g including mount - Secure on and off-road handlebar mount - Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars - Small compact design that’s perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately) - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 8-10 seconds to lock out operation of light. USB RECHARGEABLE The Lumina Micro 900 is USB Rechargeable. Another feature of note on the 900, Intellicharge, which reduces your charge time in half—giving you more time riding and less time waiting. Charge time is 2:30 hours, when plugged into a power source outputting over 500 mA and 4:30 hours when below 500 mA. MOUNTING OPTIONS Its compact profile and high light output make the Lumina Micro 900 ideal for helmet mounted applications, helmet mount available as an optional accessory. Or use handheld in Walk Mode for an amazing 60:00 hours run time. WHAT'S INCLUDED? - LED Light Head - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Handlebar Mount fit up to 35mm - USB Charging Cable
$79.99 - $85.00
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings. - 352 grams (pair)
The new Vittoria Mazza combines years of athlete input with cutting-edge tread technology, raising the bar on the mixed terrain Enduro tire category. Starting with a defined center tread, the Mazza uses deep siping in the direction of rotation, allowing the tire to roll fast while still opposing drift, especially in off-camber terrain. The stepped leading edge rolls like a ramp but digs in on climbs, making Mazza a top choice for both front and rear use. Substantial spacing was designed into the center tread to provide braking traction, while also accelerating mud clearing. Cornering on the Mazza is handled by Vittoria's trademark progressive sipe width technology, which gives a gummy inside effective edge without the instability that competitors experience on the outside of the tread. Simply put, bigger sipes flex more than smaller sipes. This unique siping pattern creates asymmetrical tread flex and translates into a predictable, confident, and communicative feel at the limit of cornering. Mazza's generous tread depth claws into a range of terrain and is stabilized with Vittoria's proprietary 4C compound layering process. Four separate Graphene 2.0 compounds are layered, allowing the surface of the tread to remain tacky while the base remains planted. This ensures each effective edge is kept in place under high cornering and braking loads, leading to reduced rolling resistance and increased wear life. The bar has been raised. - Aggressive profile with ample sipe spacing for mixed terrain - Progressive sipe width for tactile grip on rocks and roots - Stepped leading-edge center-tread maintains speed and delivers climbing traction
The quintessential security accessory for any Globe is the Globe + Kryptonite custom chain lock. Part of the Evolution line of high-security locks, this lock packs an 8/10 rating for security and is backed by Kryptonite's lifetime warranty and Anti-theft Protection offer. The 100cm length means easier locking around racks and being able to lock a wheel as well. - 10mm six-sided chain links made from 3T manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt, eliminating critical vulnerability - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill-resistant - Patented, reinforced oval crossbar lock head - Sliding dust cover protects and extends cylinder life - Includes 3 stainless steel keys and the Kryptonite Key Safe Program - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Eligible for the Kryptonite Anti-theft Protection Offer up to $3000
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
Page 1 of 2 Next page